Popular Posts

Saturday, January 14, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! 2012 is about to be crazy!!

I can't tell u how excited bout this year and all thats about to happen. Last years
'Luv songs' album was a great success in Japan. I WENT PLATINUM! god is so great and i'm so grateful!
SOOOOO.. this year i'm bout to come out with a new single in japan .. the next album is gonna be "jpop" the very first experimental jpop album in japan that an international artist is coming out with and guys let me tell u.. i am excited!

BUT apart from that.. more is happening.. i'm working on coming out with something here in the states.. its such a different process and i feel like i'm living a double life but hey not everyones story is the same n this mine.. I've been wanting to do this forever and i've finally found a sound that i believe in and so excited about and can't wait to put out my single out here in america.. wooooooooo .. WORLD HERE I COME! and i promise to bring more vids and updates to u this year. I'm on it! i love what i do n i love sharing this wonderful world of music with u my fans my drive in music ;)

NEW YEARS RESOLUTION: no more procrastinating. ITS ALL BOUT DO DO DOING GETTIN THINGS DONE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment